Tuesday, November 23, 2010

♥ fall








I finally got around to finishing and developing that roll of film that had been sitting in there for a while. I had to pick up the camera and capture glimpses of Fall before it slipped right under me. And yes, I've been loving Fall - the colors, the crisp air, layering. As much as NY is a pain in the summer, it's absolutely lovely in Fall. Now I am looking forward to the Thanksgiving break, eating, traveling and hopefully shooting several rolls of film before Finals craziness kicks in.

5 comments:

  1. So pretty. Making me miss new york!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi hi! i just stumbled upon your adorable little blog and couldn't help but bookmark and follow you! i so look forward to following your adventures in the months to come! happy thanksgiving! xo, kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those pictures are so beautiful! Really, congratulations!

    Happy thanksgiving! ♥
    Camila F.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Fall has already come and gone in our neck of the woods.....can't believe that the trees still have leaves on them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pictures came out so good, they look lovely !

    ReplyDelete