It's the second day of grad school today and I am mentally preparing myself for lack of sleep and time over the next few months. I am of course excited for ideas and new projects but right now there's a lot to take in.
have a very good time at grad school.pretty pictures
oh hi lotte! you commented just as I was posting :) nice to meet you!
hi! found your blog via flygirls and read back a bunch of posts. your pictures are great!
I'm so glad you had a good time in VT and I'm so happy you found our post useful!What field are you staring grad school in?
nidhi, i'm enjoying your NY pictures so much!
Aron, I just started at The New School (Parsons) for MFA in Design and Technology...looking forward to getting film from Vermont developed...
have a very good time at grad school.
ReplyDeletepretty pictures
oh hi lotte! you commented just as I was posting :) nice to meet you!
ReplyDeletehi! found your blog via flygirls and read back a bunch of posts. your pictures are great!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you had a good time in VT and I'm so happy you found our post useful!
ReplyDeleteWhat field are you staring grad school in?
nidhi, i'm enjoying your NY pictures so much!
ReplyDeleteAron, I just started at The New School (Parsons) for MFA in Design and Technology...
ReplyDeletelooking forward to getting film from Vermont developed...