Monday, July 6, 2009

NYC











We had an amazing time in NY this past weekend. I didn't take as many photos as I normally do, maybe because I was too busy having too much fun. Food was definitely a highlight and we made it to Shopsin's for the best breakfast ever. I will think of those pancakes for a long time.

8 comments:

  1. these pics are wonderful! you know, many people are blogging about their weekend these days but your once are definitely the best! so beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos, too! that top one is a great door spotting. and I love the way the string lights look in the other photograph — no idea how you did that with your camera, but the twinkling lights look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really enjoying your photography! stunning.

    david john
    echo park

    youhavebeenheresometime

    ReplyDelete
  4. all these photos are wonderful nidhi and i'd like to taste those pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great shots ...
    it looks like you had great time ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holymoly...the photos are so amazing and they go so well together! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good photos woman! you always capture a different aspect and unique perspective to your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, what amazing photos. i love that very first one with the pattern and the floating type.

    ReplyDelete