Tuesday, June 23, 2009

diana





These are some of the shots from the very first roll of the Diana. I so need to figure out that camera better.

8 comments:

  1. interesting... they look very polaroidish to me in quality. looks neat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos look great... as always!
    thank you so much for adding me on your link list! i am so proud and happy to be on such a wonderful blog as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps. what camera do you use?
    (excuse me but I can not remember if I have already asked you.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. francesca...I use a canon rebel xsi for my digital photos. the photos here are from a diana.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post reminded me I had a post it note somewhere, after looking for it under the mess on my desk I've found it.
    It says: Get a Diana+ from Lomography.com.
    Guess your entry is yet another sign from above.
    Hope you guys are doing great.
    P.S. I'm doing that Santa Clarita hike whether Loulou likes it or not!
    It just looks too freaking awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you go just the two of you or with a bunch of people?
    Can you get lost easily?
    That link is pretty cool.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, love the colors.
    Similar to the Holga.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! I have read your Boarding Pass interview from pret a voyager and I just want to say more power to you and to your blog :D

    ReplyDelete