weekend




This weekend at the Farmer's Market was all about cherries. We bought cherries, apricots, carrots, mixed onions, red tulips, french pastries and fresh mandarin juice. The breakfast is from Saturday when I didn't have too many things at home.




This weekend at the Farmer's Market was all about cherries. We bought cherries, apricots, carrots, mixed onions, red tulips, french pastries and fresh mandarin juice. The breakfast is from Saturday when I didn't have too many things at home.
Posted by
Nidhi
at
11:04 PM
Labels: "farmer's market"
gorgeous pictures!
ReplyDeleteWhat is not to love about summer- those colors look like the wedding pictures you posted- gorgeous
ReplyDeletelooks fantastic, and delicious!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for good nectarines and cheaper berries.
ReplyDeleteStunning photos :)
ReplyDeleteEverything looks so lovely.
cherries, apricot, mandarin, tulips and french pastries ... all what I love !!
ReplyDeleteWhat pretty colors!
ReplyDeleteThe breakfast picture makes the food look so tempting. Nice pictures as usual:-)
all looks so delicious! I love a simple banana + peanut butter treat.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Just gorgeous.
ReplyDeletethank you so much everyone for your sweet comments!
ReplyDeletefresh and inviting! nice colors
ReplyDeleteLove your blog. Just added you to my list of favorite blogs.
ReplyDeleteWOW! Your photos are like an advertisement for the Farmer's Market! Looks like you had fun. Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeletethank you for you lovely comment! i love your photography and your taste very much!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! mmmm fruit.
ReplyDeletemmm..delicious photos!
ReplyDeletethat last one has such a nice composition. great color combo!
craving your breakfast as a snack right now.
ReplyDeleteanne