Monday, April 27, 2009

sequoia (part 2) / different light
















We saw a bear and walked quietly past it without making eye contact. He/She was busy grubbing. We also saw 2 deer quietly munching away. I guess it was lunch time. Then we saw General Sherman which is incredible!

8 comments:

  1. wow! it´s a beautiful place, lot´s of green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's so amazing out there!
    i guess that will be next place i want to go visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing, so wonderful that you saw a bear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures...so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks everyone! I am so looking forward to going back to Sequoia and exploring more trails in different seasons :)
    and looking back, the bear seems scary but at the time I guess we were so calm in the forest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. your place is really amazing ...
    and with your pictures it is like being there ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! what a break from city life :)

    anne

    ReplyDelete