sequoia forest (part 1)












This past weekend, we drove to Sequoia National Forest for a mini vacation. Nikhil planned this surprise trip and it was definitely one of my favorite trips ever and so close to home! There are so many places to hike in this huge forest and each season opens up to different hikes and scenery. We hiked to Topokah Falls and met hardly anyone else in that part of the forest. Nikhil left pine cones perched atop various stones, stumps etc. as markers along our trail :)
totally funny beaver? face!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lovely trip-
whaouuuuu .... amazing place,
ReplyDeleteI would love to visit and I love Nikhil's markers !!
(your april calendar is on line at our place ...)
Incredible!
ReplyDeletei love these photos, so fresh and I can imagine the clean air and scent of trees...(one thing I miss when I'm driving around LA)
ReplyDeletekalli...it's so close to LA...go there! I should try and organize a group trip...it's just so amazing there!
ReplyDeleteoh chelsea...someone told me its a marmot(?)