Monday, March 9, 2009

kottayam, kerala 2007














I was revisiting some old travel photos from a trip to Kottayam, Kerala with my mom in Fall 2007 which is post-monsoon season in India and everywhere it's so lush. I hadn't seen these photos in so long and didn't really share very many here. The backwaters of Kottayam are so incredibly beautiful and it was so wonderful to experience it with my mom.

5 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i still can't get over how diverse and vibrant india is! very different from the area i visited.

    anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. The fact that my family is from Kottayam made them all the more precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne and anna, Kottayam is too beautiful to capture in photos!

    Anna, I was there for a friend's wedding and his family is from Puthuppally. ps. I love all that you write on SM! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went there few years ago and your photos are as beautiful as this place ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bottom photo is really amazing. Great action/feel to it.

    ReplyDelete