this is the first year i've heard of this holiday and will definitely have to celebrate in the future!annep.s. i promise i haven't forgotten about your boarding pass. just have a back log!
I did celebrate Holi once here in the US and it was by the beach and so much fun!ps. I am so enjoying all the other fabulous Boarding Passes that I am actually getting a little shy about mine. take your time!!
this is the first year i've heard of this holiday and will definitely have to celebrate in the future!
ReplyDeleteanne
p.s. i promise i haven't forgotten about your boarding pass. just have a back log!
I did celebrate Holi once here in the US and it was by the beach and so much fun!
ReplyDeleteps. I am so enjoying all the other fabulous Boarding Passes that I am actually getting a little shy about mine. take your time!!