Thursday, November 3, 2011

storm king












Photos above are from a trip to Storm King a little while ago when the leaves had just barely started showing a little color. Then there was sudden snowfall on Saturday. I missed actually being outside for it on account of being sick all weekend. I have been very overwhelmed lately and I need to find ways to get out, seek inspiration, de-stress, look at new work etc. etc. I am looking forward to watching the new Almodovar movie. And I just saw this re-release of Food Rules with the dream combo of Michael Pollan and Maira Kalman (via Kate). Want!

Any suggestions for cool stuff happening around the city that I should check out?

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, love the mirrored picket fence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picket fence! might be a little dangerous though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a cool fence.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the artistic capability in these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw all those reflection never before.Thanks for your best effort!!God bless and keep going.

    ReplyDelete