Wednesday, June 22, 2011

:::







I've been meaning to post these for two weeks and something or the other keeps coming up. I have a bit of a backlog where I have some photos to post from the last roll and another one that's been waiting to be developed and I have had no time to make it to that side of town to drop it off. Anyways, I was spotting roses all over town a couple of weeks ago. Then I saw this post by the amazing Brian Ferry and I couldn't even think much of my roses photos since the way he captured them is absolutely divine. Sigh.

4 comments:

  1. love love {nidhi} how you captured the beautiful essence of the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are wonderful, brooklyn roses at their very best! (but thank you for your kind words)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog to stumble upon! I like you rose pictures, the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete