Happy happy love day to you! I am sharing some photos from one of my favorite little cafes. I end up there pretty often nowadays, for a sandwich, tea or a little treat in the form of the brioche toast (yum!).
hello! i want to clip it here, too: these photos are so beautiful. i understand that this café is one of your favorite :)
what's the name of the cafe? i think I know, but have not been in about 10 years. forgot about this place.
It's called The Adore on 13th and 5th :) so cozy!
ah yes. it was one of my favorite spots. Good to see it's still around. Will have to go for a visit sometime soon.
those are some beautiful photos, especially the third one - I love the lighting.Flora xhttp://notanotherrainysunday.blogspot.com/
I would love to follow your blog, but I can't see a follow button anywhere? FLora x
looks so relaxing. I can picture you there!
just discovered your blog. What a great cafe you found, must be a cosy place in wintertime.
You have a nice blog! I've never heard of this cafe. I'll have to go!
oh that looks like a wonderful cafe
your photography is gorgeous.xosami
these are gorgeous...miss you nidhi
we need to meet here on our next outing. good luck at USQR today! // xo
Love your photographs.
hello! i want to clip it here, too: these photos are so beautiful. i understand that this café is one of your favorite :)
ReplyDeletewhat's the name of the cafe? i think I know, but have not been in about 10 years. forgot about this place.
ReplyDeleteIt's called The Adore on 13th and 5th :) so cozy!
ReplyDeleteah yes. it was one of my favorite spots. Good to see it's still around. Will have to go for a visit sometime soon.
ReplyDeletethose are some beautiful photos, especially the third one - I love the lighting.
ReplyDeleteFlora x
http://notanotherrainysunday.blogspot.com/
I would love to follow your blog, but I can't see a follow button anywhere?
ReplyDeleteFLora x
looks so relaxing. I can picture you there!
ReplyDeletejust discovered your blog. What a great cafe you found, must be a cosy place in wintertime.
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice blog! I've never heard of this cafe. I'll have to go!
ReplyDeleteoh that looks like a wonderful cafe
ReplyDeleteyour photography is gorgeous.
ReplyDeletexo
sami
these are gorgeous...miss you nidhi
ReplyDeletewe need to meet here on our next outing. good luck at USQR today! // xo
ReplyDeleteLove your photographs.
ReplyDelete