vermont 1



We spent the most amazing 3 days in Woodstock, Vermont, thanks to Ashley and Aron's recent Vermont travelogue. I was convinced the minute I read about their trip and saw the beautiful photos and before I finished reading the post, we started looking for a place to stay in Woodstock. I have a few photos to share and I want to start with these of the Quechee gorge. I love looking at that first photo and you can see it big here.
And I should also mention that I take all of Ashley and Aron's suggestions on their blog pretty seriously because they always look like they are having such a fabulous time!
nidhi these are breathtaking - you are so talented i can't stand it.
ReplyDeleteWe missed the gorge! These photos are stunning (about to say gorge-ous, hee hee). Thank you for the nice compliment; it's so sweet of you. Glad you had a great time.
ReplyDeletewow!!!! this looks magic!
ReplyDeletethea.
xx