...


It's been one of those weeks, especially the last few days, where all I can articulately say is that I am just in such a funk. I left class on Friday and then decided to stick around and send a few emails from a coffee shop. I left the coffee shop half an hour later only to discover that I left my phone there. I must've been gone for barely 2 mins but when I came back the guy sitting where I was sitting said some girls turned in the phone to the employees who then told me no one returned any phones. I asked the guy again and well, that's what he said. So I lost my phone for a minute or so and then it got stolen, sort of. We are both sick with a cold/flu this weekend, resting up and doing lots of homework (me!). I should be working on several projects right now but the flu makes it harder to focus and finish.
It looks magical this kind of a huge bridge to me. A beginning of an adventure, like stepping into it.
ReplyDeleteAlways a pleasure to visit you here.
Hot red currant juice with honey, get better soon!
Thanks Anna for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! I am feeling better...lots of ginger tea with honey has been my friend :)
ReplyDelete