Monday, June 14, 2010

+










The weekend started on Friday with plenty of walking and eating of delicious foods around the city with Cali friends...so full and fun! The other highlight was seeing Erin again who I last saw back when we were both living in LA. She is so fabulous and inspiring to be around and talk to. I also saw Anna again and met Jessica who are both so sweet and so immensely talented. I was smiling for hours afterwards.
I also watched The Hangover (hilarious!) and topped it up with This is It which is fan-freaking-tastic. The music, the dancing, the energy and words are just MJ...he is his own genre of everything, a true artist.
I have a few new fabric ideas brewing and I am hoping I can get around to finishing some with all this energy from the weekend.

(The photos are actually a mix from last weekend's.)

5 comments:

  1. you are so sweet, nidhi!!! i LOOOOVED seeing you again. it had been much too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend Nids! FLOWER JEEP!

    Btw, thanks for being a friend when I was stranded at JFK haha. Will you believe I had flight delays coming back too? haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures that portray every day life events. Yours are amazing! And I wish I knew that jeep driver. Something tells me she and I would totally hit it off. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Texas!
    Love your photos! Nice blog...
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete