I am getting used to the (cooler) weather and different flowers, spring in the city and lots of walking. I took these in the last few weeks while looking for bits of spring, at the High Line, Central Park and all over the city.
I was going to say almost the exact same thing as Aron without knowing he'd commented--embarrassing. But my goodness, clearly I do need to go again. I haven't seen it with the flowering trees! Beautiful!
these are SO pretty ! I love the softness of all the pink.
ReplyDeleteI love those of the high line. I'll have to go there again soon!
ReplyDeleteI have always read your blog but never commented. And seeing those oxfords I just had to! :)
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures!
ohhh this gets me so excited for nyc!! have only just recently added the high line to my itinerary - it looks amazing!
ReplyDeleteNids, these are ridiculous. I love the way you see stuff -- and shoot it! Hope you're enjoying east coast scenery.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!
ReplyDeleteAron, Megan...I love walking on the High Line with a coffee and a bite to eat from Chelsea Market nearby :)
I was going to say almost the exact same thing as Aron without knowing he'd commented--embarrassing. But my goodness, clearly I do need to go again. I haven't seen it with the flowering trees! Beautiful!
ReplyDelete