oh mozza


I met up with my super cool friend Ivy for an amazing lunch at Pizzeria Mozza before leaving LA. I had the Stracchino with artichokes, lemon & olives and we shared a Butterscotch budino with Maldon sea salt and rosemary pine nut cookies and some good wine. Oh so amazing!
DROOL! I have to say, your pizza was so light and delicious :) Butterscotch Budino is to die for.
ReplyDeleteFor some reason reading this made me sad. I think I just miss you girls. :( Hope you're doing well in NYC Nids.
ReplyDeleteSeriously the best pizza ever.
ReplyDeleteWe moved from LA to NY three years ago. Its a crazy transition, but we've settled in now and love it.
I found you via Prêt à Voyager. After our boarding pass I thought I’d check out the other bloggers featured before us.
Good luck with the move. Our blog has lots of our favorite things that you might enjoy. I hope you check it out. And good luck!
Thanks Aron, I am hoping for good new things in NY. It's been a lot of fun to explore so far and I am starting to run out of time to do all the fun art and design events that are constantly happening all over the city!
ReplyDelete