an ode to food
I apologize in advance for the length of this post...but it's all photos!
I never quite posted our intense collection of food photos taken during our time in India. Some photos are from last year's trip but the food fest is essentially the same so it is still valid for this recent trip. Some of these aren't the best photos because we are usually very eager to eat. But trust me when I tell you that each of the dishes (and more!) amount for the best food fest a stomach can enjoy in just a span of 3 weeks! I sincerely hope this makes you hungry.
Wowww.... look at all those goodies. Did someone actually make a chili shape out of puree and added a stem? So cute.
ReplyDeletewhich photo Ivy? I don't see it...I just see an actual long green chili.
ReplyDeletethis absolutely makes me hungry!! yum
ReplyDeletewhere did you take this pic ?...just the sheer array of colors..... stunning....
ReplyDeleteOmg, I'm droooling over everything! Great photos, too.
ReplyDeleteIt's interesting that I see chopped tomatoes here and there, I don't really see that in the indian restaurants in NY, though they should, I love tomato garnish!
Is the pasta from Mocambo?
ReplyDeleteamrit, the photos are from meals at home and outside in Delhi and Mumbai.
ReplyDeletetatya, that's churchill's!
I knew it! Churchill and Mocambo are owned by the same people. I crave cheese pao bhaji now.
ReplyDelete