love your short hair! i wear my hair short too... your photos (especially the ones of the beach and ocean) make my heart ache with homesickness. it's not a bad thing. just a little bit of nostalgia.
oh my GAWD I have been itching to lop off about 10 inches of my hair, and seeing your adorable pixie cut has practically made me run to the kitchen to pick up scissors and just do it myself! You look adorable with your hair that way!
thanks jacki! I would be curious to see you in short hair but I love your hair. I feel good in my short hair...feels like me. but it is somewhat high maintenance as I can't miss hair appts. ...it needs to be cut frequently.
What a beautiful trim!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute haircut!
ReplyDeletei love that bird
ReplyDeletelove your short hair!
ReplyDeletei wear my hair short too...
your photos (especially the ones of the beach and ocean) make my heart ache with homesickness. it's not a bad thing. just a little bit of nostalgia.
oh my GAWD I have been itching to lop off about 10 inches of my hair, and seeing your adorable pixie cut has practically made me run to the kitchen to pick up scissors and just do it myself! You look adorable with your hair that way!
ReplyDeletethanks jacki! I would be curious to see you in short hair but I love your hair. I feel good in my short hair...feels like me. but it is somewhat high maintenance as I can't miss hair appts. ...it needs to be cut frequently.
ReplyDelete