jujubee! :)
Wow! Which farmer's market is this?
I love autumn, even out here where you can't tell as easily. But it's been so dry that I think more leaves than usual are already falling.
Hey Nids, what kind of camera do you have? I have a super fancy camera that takes incredible pictures but of course, takes lousy pics for my food site...
jacki, I have a canon rebel xsi...I like it a lot!
jujubee! :)
ReplyDeleteWow! Which farmer's market is this?
ReplyDeleteI love autumn, even out here where you can't tell as easily. But it's been so dry that I think more leaves than usual are already falling.
ReplyDeleteHey Nids, what kind of camera do you have? I have a super fancy camera that takes incredible pictures but of course, takes lousy pics for my food site...
ReplyDeletejacki, I have a canon rebel xsi...I like it a lot!
ReplyDelete