greenroom eco patterns



I freelanced for greenroom eco for some time last year and worked on a few patterns. The notebooks and binders with vine and leaf patterns are now in back to school at Target!!



I freelanced for greenroom eco for some time last year and worked on a few patterns. The notebooks and binders with vine and leaf patterns are now in back to school at Target!!
very cool! i'll have to buy some to support!
ReplyDeletethese are lovely!
ReplyDeleteNids, this is absolutely incredible. Congratulations! I'm blown away, impressed, and am gonna show my support by buying at least one for myself as well. :) PS -- my "comment verification" word is ODAINGS. :)~ I said it in my head like this: Oh -- DANGS!
ReplyDeletecongrats!@ beautiful work...
ReplyDeleteyou go babe!!
ReplyDeleterock'n roll~~
nidhi i really like these.
ReplyDeletelove the last pic -book on top
excellent, congrats!
ReplyDeleteNIDS! I totally bought these at Target to show my support. I love them so much...
ReplyDeleteThese had already caught my eye! They're beautiful! Amazing to learn that they're your doing...
ReplyDelete