NIDHI! I took some photos when I was in seattle that I'll have to send to you. Seeing your photos made me long for that city. I honestly fell in love and felt I was supposed to be there. Your photos are far more interesting than mine, but I did get a nice shot of Nordstrom Headquarters on 4th...of course I went to Nordstrom Headquarters!
a better me - isn't seattle gorgeous?! I loved the green everywhere due to all that rain they get. And those beautiful houses by the water with their boats docked outside!
I'm curious, but is gum in the wall?
ReplyDeleteepe, that is chewing gum "art" on the wall...there was so much of it too!
ReplyDeleteNIDHI! I took some photos when I was in seattle that I'll have to send to you. Seeing your photos made me long for that city. I honestly fell in love and felt I was supposed to be there. Your photos are far more interesting than mine, but I did get a nice shot of Nordstrom Headquarters on 4th...of course I went to Nordstrom Headquarters!
ReplyDeletea better me - isn't seattle gorgeous?! I loved the green everywhere due to all that rain they get. And those beautiful houses by the water with their boats docked outside!
ReplyDelete