weekend / boarding pass





Anne of the lovely blog Prêt à Voyager asked me a few questions about travelling for her Boarding Pass column. Read it here. Also see Anne's Regional Roundup Paris on d*s which is a constant source of inspiration for me along with many of her posts for d*s! Thank you so much Anne!
Can I have whatever you are having there girl? Totally delicious and I am loving your blog. Thank you Anne.
ReplyDeletethose noodles look great!! just what i want now on a rainy monday afternoon in nyc!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading your questions for Boarding Pass column. 300 pictures i too much for a day! :)
ReplyDeletethanks again for participating!! i loved your photos and responses.
ReplyDeletehappy travels....
anne
loved this interview! i must grill you more about india, as its a place i'm dying to go. i think you should see the scandinavian countries, they are beautiful. and as for tokyo, i'm going in the fall! been a dream for 4 years now!
ReplyDeleteyoli - tried a new ramen place...yumm!
ReplyDeleteepe- thanks! I am getting better at deleting photos on the spot now!
anne- thank you!!!
nicolette - eeek! I am so excited for your trip to tokyo... looking forward to photos :)
found your site from the interview at pret a voyager - have added you to my bookmarks. love your photos :)
ReplyDeleteenjoyed the interview - great stuff!
ReplyDelete(whiru- that's my word verification- thought i'd share :) )