saturday hike














On Saturday, we went for a beautiful hike along Malibu Hills with a constant view of the Pacific. We ended the afternoon at the beach, watching windsurfers and waves.














On Saturday, we went for a beautiful hike along Malibu Hills with a constant view of the Pacific. We ended the afternoon at the beach, watching windsurfers and waves.
Posted by
Nidhi
at
1:52 AM
Labels: personal, photography
oh lovely. i wish i lived in cali.
ReplyDeletestunning photos! It looks like a beautiful way to spend a Saturday :)
ReplyDeleteThis is too beautiful for words.
ReplyDeletejust perfect! I love this blue sky!
ReplyDeleteWow, looks like a great walk!
ReplyDeleteThird picture down, You look like the "Cristo de Corcovado" Haha.
ReplyDeleteThe family sends warm regards to both of you.
Salut!
thanks for the warm summer comments everyone...these photos are a nice relief to look at now that I am melting in this heat wave :o
ReplyDeleteand thanks for comparing me to such greatness, erick :p I send warm regards and blessings right back at ya!