I have been loving irene's photos so much.
lovely. very beautiful. i want them all!hey, i´m going to L.A in may. could u give me some tips?Thank u for the comment!
Carol, I can tell you some of my favorite places. Are you going to be in the main LA/Hollywood area? I will email you some places.
I can tell from these photos that we like a lot of the same things. Nice photos!
I kind of thought of you Kalli when I saw those earrings!!! and that sunlight coming through them :)
oh it's so nice that you mentioned my blog!
nice :)
that burger looks amazing!
lovely.
ReplyDeletevery beautiful. i want them all!
hey, i´m going to L.A in may. could u give me some tips?
Thank u for the comment!
Carol, I can tell you some of my favorite places. Are you going to be in the main LA/Hollywood area? I will email you some places.
ReplyDeleteI can tell from these photos that we like a lot of the same things. Nice photos!
ReplyDeleteI kind of thought of you Kalli when I saw those earrings!!! and that sunlight coming through them :)
ReplyDeleteoh it's so nice that you mentioned my blog!
ReplyDeletenice :)
ReplyDeletethat burger looks amazing!
ReplyDelete