pretty pictures. lovely outfit! the cupcakes made me smile :)
the cupcakes are my favorite bookmark! :)
I like the light, airy pattern on the curtains. I'm working on some pattern designs right now and trying to figure out my "style" in that nature, but there are too many fun (and divergent) ways to go.
kalli, the curtains are ikea. they have the best patterns :) and yes, there are many ways to go about it...patterns are fun!
pretty pictures. lovely outfit!
ReplyDeletethe cupcakes made me smile :)
the cupcakes are my favorite bookmark! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the light, airy pattern on the curtains. I'm working on some pattern designs right now and trying to figure out my "style" in that nature, but there are too many fun (and divergent) ways to go.
ReplyDeletekalli, the curtains are ikea. they have the best patterns :) and yes, there are many ways to go about it...patterns are fun!
ReplyDelete