Sometimes I think about moving to NY or SF but the sun here is so energizing.Beautiful fabrics are from Tortoise on Abbot Kinney. I really wanted to go there after reading several mentions by Yu-I.
nidhi,those fabric look so nice! time to revisit tortoise.sun does amazing things here everyday !!
Hi Yu-I :)It is gorgeous outside! I love their little room in the back at Tortoise...would be such a lovely place to work.
oh wow, beautiful.thanks for your comment on bluelines. i'm glad to have found your site!i can't find that fabric on the tortoise site. is that where you saw it?
Hi Lena! Thanks for stopping by. I saw the fabric at Tortoise, in their little back room with all the textiles...so nice! But I don't see it on the website either. Maybe you can call/email them?
nidhi,
ReplyDeletethose fabric look so nice! time to revisit tortoise.
sun does amazing things here everyday !!
Hi Yu-I :)
ReplyDeleteIt is gorgeous outside! I love their little room in the back at Tortoise...would be such a lovely place to work.
oh wow, beautiful.
ReplyDeletethanks for your comment on bluelines. i'm glad to have found your site!
i can't find that fabric on the tortoise site. is that where you saw it?
Hi Lena! Thanks for stopping by. I saw the fabric at Tortoise, in their little back room with all the textiles...so nice! But I don't see it on the website either. Maybe you can call/email them?
ReplyDelete